Answers 18 questions exclusively for Skid Row Past & Present.
Here are the questions. There are 18 of them.
1. What is your favorite Internet site? Have no idea, don't really go to sites much
2. Do you have any special or unique talents?
just the drums
3. Growing up, were you part of a large or small family?
just me and my sister
4. You have been given the chance to go back in time, hypothetically of course.
You are allowed to change one thing, what would you change?
I would have invested in Yahoo..
5. Do you have any body piercing and/or tattoos, if so how many and where?
I am covered in Tats, Piercings I have , nose, nipple ,ears , and prince albert
6. At what age did you become serious about music?
I started in 4th grade
7. Everyone is inspired by something; what or whom is your inspiration?
thats a hard one, I just love music and playing drums so thats what keeps me going
8. If you were allowed to meet anyone, alive or deceased, and only are allowed to
ask them one question; who would it be and what would you ask?
It would be Elvis, I would love to sit back an observe his life for a day
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
10. Five years into the future what lies ahead for you both personally and professionally? Have no idea, its a crap shoot
11. What do you consider to be the best thing in your life right now?
My Kids and ability to do what I want with music
12. If you could be granted one wish, what would you wish for?
13. Had you not became involved in the music industry, what would you be doing
architect, or golf pro
14. Embarrassment is a part of life; is there a particular moment in yours that stands out in your mind? Probably when Snake pulled my pants down in front of 20,000 people on the kiss tour, and I it it looked like I just got out of a cold ocean if you know what I mean
15. What would you consider to be your most memorable fan encounter?
they are all real cool,I like to talk and answer questions
16. How would you describe yourself in 25 words or less?
17. Do you have any advice you would like to offer aspiring musicians?
Stay in School, kidding, thats a hard one, I was lucky in alot of ways, but I would say never give up, and for god sakes practice
18. Here is your chance. What would you like to say to all of your fans and
supporters? Without fans there would be no carreer. I have never lost touch with that, and if you ask anyone that has met me they will say the same. I thank everyone for the support, and hope they wioll be there for the long haul
Thanks Phil for taking the time to answer a few questions.
© 2001 Skid Row Past And Present